PASSING CRITERIA - JAIIB EXAM 2023
- Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of the examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination
CLASS OF PASS CRITERIA
- The Institute will consider the FIRST PHYSICAL ATTEMPT of the candidate at the examination as first attempt for awarding class. In other words, the candidate should not have attempted any of the subject/s pertaining to the examination concerned any time in the past and has to pass all the subject as per the passing criteria and secure prescribed marks for awarding class. Candidates re-enrolling for the examination after exhausting all permissible attempts as per the time limit rule will not be considered for awarding class.
- First Class: 60% or more marks in aggregate and pass in all the subjects in the FIRST PHYSICAL ATTEMPT
- First Class with Distinction: 70% or more marks in aggregate and 60% or more marks in each subject in the FIRST PHYSICAL ATTEMPT.